PRODUCT INFORMATION: SIZE (Inch):
- X-small: 47″x35″ (120*90cm)
- Small: 60″x45″ (152*114cm)
- Children: 55″x43″ (140*110cm)
- Medium: 50”x60” (150*130cm)
- Large: 55”x70” (180*140cm)
- X-large: 60”x80” (200*150cm)
MATERIAL: 100% Polyester flannel, super soft, eco-friendly, and warm, best choice for sofa, couch, bed, car and airplane when snuggling or relaxing
WARM & COZY: Reversible super soft cozy and magical tie dyed on one side, plush super warm sherpa fleece on the inside
CARE INSTRUCTION: Machine washable colors separately in cold water with gentle cycle. Tumble dry on low heat. Avoid direct heat. Tip: Hang dry if you want to keep the sherpa side extra fluffy!
Multiple Sizes: 5 Size for your choose
- Kids Single: 130*150cm
- US Twin: 150*200cm
- US Queen: 180*200cm
- US King: 200*230cm
- US super king: 230*280cm
Soft Fabric: The outer layer of the quilt is made of breathable soft fabric, and the filling material is high quality silk floss, comfortable to use.
Multiple Function: It can be used as a bed quilt, a picnic mat, a throw blanket, a gift for family and friends, used on bed, sofa, your backyard, camping etc
Care: Easy to clean, machine washable and dries quickly
Manual measurement the size please allow 2cm -3 cm error
As a result of the production batch, the light intensity photography effect will have the color difference
Processing Time: All orders are sent to the manufacturer within 24 hours after the order is placed. The manufacturer processes the orders, which takes an additional 03-05 business day.
Intend to keep blanket clean and soft, you have to know How To Wash A Fleece Throw Blanket?
Introduce the processes of Washing by Machine:
1. Fill the washing machine with water and dissolve the soap.
2. Place the blanket in the machine. Let it soak for up to 15 minutes, checking it frequently to make sure the fabric dyes are stable and not running onto neighboring fabrics. If desired, agitate the quilt on a gentle cycle for up to five minutes.
Note: A front-loading washing machine will not allow you to soak the blanket in the washer drum. Agitating on a gentle cycle is necessary in this type of washing machine.
3. Repeat steps 1 and 2 with fresh soap and water if a blanket is especially soiled.
4. Use a gentle spin cycle to rinse the blanket and remove the excess water. Continue to rinse and spin until the rinse water is free of soap.
5. Remove the blanket from the machine and spread it flat on a clean sheet that has been placed out of direct sunlight. Let it air-dry, using a fan to speed the process.